HERE IT IS!!
The 1.), 2.), 3.) of
Trump’s Kabuki STING.
GOES LIKE THIS….
HILLARY TO BE
BROUGHT TO LIGHT
IN MUELLER PROB
BY COHEN GUILTY PLEA??
1.) None of the charges against Manafort and Cohen:
have anything to do with Trump,
The Trump Campaign
or The 2016 US Election –
Michael Cohen, President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, said Tuesday he Violated Campaign Finance Laws “in coordination and at the direction of a Candidate for Federal Office,” an indirect reference to the President(?).
At no point did Cohen refer to Trump by name,
3.) “Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to The Special Counsel and is more than happy to tell The Special Counsel all that he knows,” Davis told MSNBC on Tuesday.
IS HE TALKING ABOUT
at the direction of
“a Candidate for Federal Office”?
“Cohen has knowledge
on certain subjects
that should be of interest
to The Special Counsel
and is more than happy
to tell The Special Counsel
all that he knows,”
WILL FIND THEIR WAY
INTO THE MUELLER
- According to breaking news in the Manafort Trial, after four days of deliberations the jury has informed Judge Ellis they can only reach a verdict on eight out of eighteen counts.
- The jury cannot come to a consensus on 10 counts.
- A guilty verdict on five counts of fraudulent tax filings. One count for each tax filing year: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Three guilty verdicts on bank fraud charges: ¹False information on a $3.4 million dollar loan application in March 2016 from Citizens Bank, Rhode Island. ²False information on a $5.5 million loan application for a building in Brooklyn. ³Hiding foreign bank accounts.
- Judge Ellis declared a mistrial on the remaining 10 charges.
- Trump called his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort a “good man” and said it was a “sad thing” he was convicted in federal court.
- “This has nothing to do with Russian collusion. This is a witch hunt and it’s a disgrace,”
Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, longtime Clinton friend and Bill Clinton’s special counsel, tweeted that “Michael Cohen took this step today so that his family can move on to the next chapter. ”
- Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis said that his client has “knowledge” about computer hacking and collusion, and is willing to speak with Special Counsel Robert Mueller about a “conspiracy to collude” with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.
- Davis said on Wednesday then said that “there is no dispute that Trump committed a crime” as he repeated that “Cohen has knowledge of a Russian conspiracy”,
- Michael Cohen, President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, said Tuesday he violated campaign finance laws “in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office,” an indirect reference to the president.
- At no point did Cohen refer to Trump by name,
- Cohen additionally told the judge he made a contribution of $150,000 at the direction of the candidate, which aligns with his payment to secure the rights to former Playboy model Karen McDougal’s account of an alleged affair with Trump.
- The Justice Department (DOJ) alleged in a court filing in the case that Cohen “coordinated with one or more members of the campaign” about the payments. It does not specify how many campaign employees, or who besides the candidate Cohen may have worked with.
- With all the ‘slam-dunk’ evidence that he is proclaiming to have, some might wonder why Michael Cohen’s lawyer, longtime Clinton friend and Bill Clinton’s special counsel, Lanny Davis is launching a GoFundMe page so he can get paid?
- The Michael Cohen plea agreement (full pdf here) is a total of eight counts claimed by the SDNY as unlawful activity. However, one count is entirely political and not supported by the Federal Election Commission. Guess which one the media focus on?
- Yeah, let’s review.
- Within the plea agreement, the first five charges relate to tax avoidance or tax evasion. Each count relates to a specific tax year: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. The sixth charge, a bank fraud charge, relates to lying on a credit application. These six charges appear valid, documented and agreed in the plea. The seventh charge relates to structuring financial transactions through the use of a corporation. This charge is tenuous but arguable.
- However, the eighth charge is the one the media are focused on. The charge of an illegal campaign contribution:
- This Count Eight transaction surrounds a payment to Stephanie Clifford (Stormy Daniels) of $130,000 for a nuisance claim. Who says it is a campaign contribution? The SDNY does, no-one else. Not even the FEC considers this a campaign contribution. Trump said the payment was from him not his campaign
- Count eight is a political charge/plea specifically included for the purpose of pulling Donald Trump into the SDNY Cohen case. There is no FEC violation here. *Note it is not the Federal Election Commission making the claim, only the SDNY prosecutors.
- Despite the media hype, it is not a campaign contribution for a candidate to instruct his attorney to pay-off a nuisance claim to avoid any issues or embarrassment. It is not a campaign donation for Donald Trump to reimburse his attorney for paying the claim.
- ♦The issue of the Cohen payment being an “in kind” campaign contribution is the bottom line question which underpins the charge.
- There is no FEC rule or law that says a candidate cannot pay-off an accuser to avoid further issues, a nuisance claim. Paying an accuser to avoid controversy or embarrassment, is no different than a candidate buying an American made car -with personal funds- to gain the beneficial public optics of not driving a foreign car. Neither expense example makes the payment an aspect of being an “in kind” campaign contribution.
- There is no connected claim that President Trump used campaign funds to repay his attorney for eliminating the nuisance claim. President Trump, a businessman, used his own business income to repay his attorney; an attorney on a monthly retainer.
- The entire charge of Cohen making a campaign contribution, or campaign finance violation, is a manufactured claim, made only by the SDNY, for political benefit.
- Former FEC Chairman Bradley Smith explains the details of the non-issue to radio host Mark Levin.
- “I want to help the law professors, the constitutional experts, the criminal defense lawyers, the former prosecutors and of course the professors and I want to help them understand what the law is. The general counsel for the Clinton mob family Lanny Davis, he had his client plead to two counts of criminality that don’t exist,” Levin began.
- Former presidential lawyer Michael Cohen claimed he violated campaign finance law at the direction of President Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign.
- “It is a plea bargain between a prosecutor and criminal. A criminal who doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life in prison. That is not precedent. That applies only to that specific case. Nobody cites plea bargains for precedent,” he continued. “That is number one. Number two, just because a prosecutor says that somebody violated a campaign law doesn’t make it so. He is not the judge. He is not the jury. We didn’t adjudicate anything.”
- Levin went on to use an example to illustrate his point that what Cohen alleges Trump did is not illegal.
- “Say a candidate had said we owe vendors a whole lot of money. We have had disputes with them. But I want you to go ahead and pay them. I’m a candidate, I don’t want the negative publicity. So he says to the private lawyer, you pay them, I’ll reimburse you, get it done. Is that illegal? It’s perfectly legal.
- President Trump on Wednesday suggested that Michael Cohen made up stories to cut a deal after the former Trump attorney accused the president of directing him to pay hush money to two women in violation of campaign finance laws.
- None of the charges against Manafort and Cohen have anything to do with Trump, the Trump campaign or the 2016 US election –
- “Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows,” Davis told MSNBC on Tuesday.
- New York investigators have subpoenaed President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, in connection with an ongoing probe of the Trump Foundation, the Associated Press reported on Wednesday. “
- The probe into the Trump foundation was initially opened by then-NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in September 2016 as the election was drawing to a close.
- Schneiderman’s replacement, NY AG Barbara Underwood, filed suit against Trump and several family members in June alleging a pattern of “persistently illegal conduct” at the family’s nonprofit foundation.
Schumer says Trump better not pardon Manafort and Cohen
- Asked whether his client would seek a pardon from the president, Cohen’s attorney Lanny Davis said “the answer is definitively no” during an appearance on CNN Wednesday morning.”His answer would be no, I do not want a pardon from this man,” Davis said. “Under no circumstances, since he came to the judgment after Mr. Trump’s election to the presidency of the United States that his suitability is a serious risk to our country. And certainly after Helsinki, creates serious questions about his loyalty to our country.”
1. Manafort and Cohen timed to be plastered all over the media at the same exact time.
2. Cohen says candidate (never mentioning Trump by name)and his lawyer, Clinton’s lawyer Lanny Davis says Trump
3. Cohen’s lawyer sets up a go fund me page, like Strzok and all the others
4. Lanny Davis says we go at Trump for breaking the law, MSM repeats it over and over to make people believe it.
5. one count is entirely political and not supported by the Federal Election Commission. FEC Chairman Bradley Smith no laws have been broken.
The entire charge of Cohen making a campaign contribution, or campaign finance violation, is a manufactured claim, made only by the SDNY, for political benefit
6. Q says How do you legally inject/make public/use as evidence. Cohen says that he is more than happy to relay the information to Mueller. Remember Cohen did not say Trump everyone assumes this because his attorney is putting it out there, he said candidate not Trump, why didn’t he just name Trump
The attribution of one’s own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially: the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety?
The forming of a plan: scheming?
7. They are continuing the investigation into Trump foundation by bringing Cohen into the mix
Rember Eric Schneiderman who originally opened the investigation, well he was accused by Four Women of Physical Abuse
So I go back to Q how do you inject/make public/use as evidence.
Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”
Discovery. You have Cohen tell Mueller under oath about who the Candidate is could this Hillary Clinton or someone associated with her campaign.
7. So lets go back to the timing, why did this news come out at the exact same time, why are the MSM repeating the same thing over and over. Was this the plan, to show they have nothing and then have the truth come out, Cohen under oath gives info to Mueller, it is now out in the open, the IG is declassified, FISA declassified, indictments are brought to light.
8. Schumer says that Trump better not pardon Cohen or Manafort, why would he say this, strange to say if they have Trump and they are going to remove him.
Was this the plan to have these individuals be setup and then Pardon them after all is said and done.