or “Confidential Human Resources”,
as they are now called(?)
were in Trump’s Campaign,
to know what was going on,
so WHY WOULD THERE BE A NEED
for a ‘Russian-Collusion’ INVESTIGATION?
The DEMOCRATS KNEW from THEIR SPIES
in The TRUMP CAMPAIGN
that THERE WAS NO ‘RUSSIAN-COLLUSSION’.
If you follow some of the charts, below, along with the Video,
it ‘may help unravel’ some of what is
Trump’s people are saying,
“ENJOY THE SHOW”.
The deep state is trouble, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, and others are in deep trouble. The deep state has been setting up the surveillance state for a long time.
The UK allows Yulia to make a scripted speech, Russia would like to speak with their Russian citizen.
North Korea invites journalists to watch them destroy their nuke facilities.
Syria would like to have talks with Turkey.
The White Helmets are not who you think they are, they are the terrorists.
This has been planned from the beginning, Putin is now pivoting to help the US bring the troops home.
Sweden passes out pamphlets telling their citizens to prepare for war.
Q drops more bread, first Q shows that Q has always been Q.
Q says to stay unified.
Watch who you follow.
- In a tweet that appears to be a direct response to Trump, Comey attempted to justify the FBI’s use of a spy – or what Comey describes as a “Confidential Human Source” – to keep tabs on the Trump campaign. According to Comey, human sources are “tightly regulated and essential to protecting the country”.
- Of course, Comey argues that the FBI was totally justified in using a human asset to spy on the Trump campaign, as it would any other target (though he completely ignores the notion that, if the spy didn’t find evidence of collusion, then what is Mueller investigating?).
- Comey added that it was a “dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything.”
- He then urged Americans to “break out of that bubble and seek truth.”
- Trump instructs Chief of Staff Kelly will immediately set up a meeting with the FBI, DOJ, and DNI together with Congressional Leaders to review highly classified and other information they have requested.”House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., have sought unsuccessfully to see certain documents on the FBI’s probe of possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia, including on its use of an informant.
- Trump taunted the FBI in an early Wednesday tweet musing “how things have turned around on the Criminal Deep State.” Trump remarks on the irony of the FBI “getting caught in a major SPY scandal the likes of which this country may never have seen before” after they went after “Phony Collusion with Russia,” which he called “a made up Scam”.
- “SPYGATE…could be one of the biggest political scandals in history.”
- Responding specifically to Obama-era Director of National Intelligence James Clapper (who has famously lied to Congress about the US’s surveillance tactics), Trump said that “No, James Clapper, I am not happy. Spying on a campaign would be illegal, and a scandal to boot!” Apparently, Clapper thinks being under federal investigation for a year is a totally benign experience.
- A recent announcement by a local transit authority in Virginia sheds light on how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) are building a massive, intrusive surveillance network built on America’s transportation system.
- The Greater Richmond Transit Company (GRTC) recently announced plans to install more than 100 live surveillance cameras at stops along a rapid transit line. According to a WTVR report, GRTC plans to install approximately four cameras at 26 Pulse stops along Broad Street. The system will be live 24 hours a day and directly connected to the city’s 911 facility.
- The ACLU of Virginia opposes the system. The organization’s director of strategic communications said constant monitoring changes the nature of a community.
“There’s very little evidence that this type of surveillance enhances public safety, and there is every reason to think that it inhibits people. That it causes us to behave differently than we would if we weren’t being watched,” Bill Farrar said, adding that the system will “keep tabs” on people who rely on public transit.
- When reports come out such as the recent revelation of Richmond’s transit stop cameras, it cracks open the door and allows us to see just how the feds work with state and local agencies to expand its massive surveillance network.
- In this case, it reveals that the federal government is piggybacking onto the transportation system to spy on Americans.
- MassPrivatel monitors the expanding surveillance state across the U.S. A recent blog post on its website asserted that the “DHS and the TSA’s role in turning public transportation into city-wide police surveillance networks is unmistakable.”
- A 2010 US Government Accountability Office (GAO) report titled ‘Public Transit Information Sharing’ highlights the TSA and DHS’s role in creating a giant public transit surveillance network working through various partnerships. The report also reveals information sharing going on between local transit authorities, local law enforcement, the Department of Homeland Security and the TSA.
- Further digging revealed how this works.
- A private company called IIT operates the PT-ISAC for the APTA. The company website confirms the whole system operates as a two-way information highway with surveillance data moving back and forth between state, local and federal agencies.
- To sum this up, the Department of Homeland Security and the TSA continue to develop a massive, intrusive surveillance network built on America’s transportation system. A private, nonprofit organization administers the system and a private company actually runs it.
- Yulia Skripal, claimed to be poisoned by Russia together with her with Sergei Skripal, gave an interview to Reuters, according to the video released by the agency Wednesday.
- According to the news agency, Yulia expressed gratitude for offers of assistance from the Russian embassy in the UK, but explained that she “doesn’t wish to avail herself of their services”.
- “I’m grateful for the offers of assistance from the Russian Embassy. But at the moment I do not wish to avail myself of their services. Also, I want to reiterate what I said in my earlier statement, that no one speaks for me, or for my father but ourselves,” she said.
- Russia’s Embassy urged London to give direct access to Yulia Skripal after the release of her first interview since the Salisbury attack, since there are doubts that she has been held against her will or forced to make statements.
- While the release of Yulia’s interview is most welcome, it “does not discharge the UK authorities from their obligations under Consular Conventions,” Russia’s Embassy reminded.
- “The UK is obliged to give us the opportunity to speak to Yulia directly in order to make sure that she is not held against her own will and is not speaking under pressure. So far, we have every reason to suspect the opposite,”the statement reads.
- Yulia’s speech during the interview and the written statements in Russian and English she signed have raised multiple questions with Russian diplomats.
- “Judging by quite a few elements, the text was a translation from English and had been initially written by a native English-speaker,” the embassy said. “The handwritten letters signed by Yulia in Russian and English confirm this impression.”
- International journalists left on a marathon journey to a North Korean nuclear test site NK cleared a number of South Korean media to witness what it says will be the dismantling of its only nuclear test facility.
- The dismantlement of the nuclear site will take place between May 23-25.
- Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister expressed for the first time Damascus’ desire to restore ties with Ankara.
- Saqba in Eastern Ghouta was finally liberated during the third week of March 2018 and civilians were released from six years of brutality and hardship under occupation by Al Qaeda affiliate – Failaq Al Rahman brigade, one of the most sectarian, extremist groups that had taken control of western areas of Ghouta countryside in the Eastern outskirts of Damascus city.
- During my time in all districts of liberated Eastern Ghouta, civilian testimony was reminiscent of East Aleppo and Madaya – the terrorist factions received humanitarian supplies, stockpiled them and traded them at extortionate prices to the civilians under their control. The starvation was a direct result of the inter extremist group trade wars and profiteering at the expense of the civilians they claimed to represent.
- “For three years the children here have not had a proper education under terrorist rule. Our priority is to enable schools to re-open and for secular education to begin again” the General in Saqba told me.
- Saqba White Helmets
- Saqba had also been the location of one of the main White Helmet centres in Eastern Ghouta.
- “The leader of the White Helmets in Eastern Ghouta and Saqba was a Syrian from Damascus who came to this area in 2011.
- The General went on to describe how the White Helmets operated in Saqba and throughout Eastern Ghouta:
- “They had a relatively sophisticated communications system. They used codes by phone and SMS to relay information to one another.”
- The General went on to tell me that the White Helmets had attempted to destroy all evidence connected to their group before they were evacuated alongside Failaq Al Rahman militants. “They set fire to their main vehicle storage buildings and we only managed to recover a few of the items they left behind.” he told me. “ ley)
- civilians said “We were not allowed anywhere near the White Helmet centre”
- A local resident told me the White Helmets had shot the dog when they departed for Idlib but it had been used as a guard dog during their occupation of the two buildings. They reiterated that civilians were forbidden from visiting the centre.
- “We serve all the people of Syria – we are from the people and we are for the people.” according to the White Helmet “about us” webpage – which makes their exclusion zone for Syrian civilians all the more curious. What were they protecting, hiding or doing that should not be witnessed by those civilians
- “The White Helmets murdered a driver of one of the fire-trucks and then they stole the truck” Mahmoud, an elderly man, told me, pointing at a truck at the back of the building.
- “They killed the driver in front of his sister,
- They are terrorists, not rescuers. They stole our ambulances and three of our fire engines. They don’t do any rescue work. They drive round with guns in the back of their car like any other terrorist.
- As we know Russia has asked foreign troops to leave Syria, Iran was part of this. we know trump wants the troops out of Syria.
- has Putin just presented a solution for Trump to make his move.
- After withdrawing the US from the Iran nuclear deal, a move that largely isolated the US’s Iran policy from the policies of other US allies, Trump’s secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, laid out a unilateral list of demands for Tehran.
- Among the demands, which critics mocked as a pipe dream, was for Iran to pull its militias out of Syria.
- Even before Pompeo’s speech, the Trump administration had announced its intentions to shut out Iran in Syria.
- Putin says its time for US, Turkish, and even Iranian forces to go as Syria seeks a political settlement.
- Iran responded angrily, with its foreign ministry spokesperson saying “no one can force Iran to do anything,”
- If Putin convinces Asaad to to ask Iran to remove troops,
- The discovery of gear meant for protection against chemical weapons was part of a vast stock of NATO weapons found Monday by the Syrian military and members of the Russian Center for Syrian Reconciliation in territory recently freed from militants.
- Commenting on Monday’s weapons discovery, which included gas masks and other equipment, in addition to heavy weapons, retired Lebanese Brigadier General Amin Hteit warned that the chemical protection equipment pointed to a possible preparation for another false-flag attack involving the use of chemical weapons.“The warehouse find includes a great deal of equipment associated with chemical attacks,”
“This means that an incident involving a chemical attack was prepared by NATO countries, with the militants given everything they needed to accomplish it.
- The Swedish government is to start sending instructional brochures to all 4.8 million households, providing some information what to do in the case of war, according to the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency.
- The 20-page brochure titled ‘If Crisis or War Comes’ will be sent to the Swedish between May 28 and June 3. The pamphlet with simple illustrations reveals the threats, which the Sweden nation is facing nowadays. Among them are a military conflict, natural disasters, cyber and terror attacks.
Q is verifying again that yes, this is the same Q who had control of the account allllllll the way back in early November.
Why? Because these images were taken in sequence, one after the other.
Only the real Q would have that.
Q says here that he’s verifying himself again because he’s expecting MORE attacks. This is about to go public, and wide.
RR is missing.
As for O’Callaghan… well, first, Q spelled his name wrong, so we have a missing “G.”
As for who he is…
- Edward O’Callaghan is an American Republican lawyer, former co-chief of the terrorism and national security unit of the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York, who resigned from the US Attorney’s Office in July, 2008 to join John McCain’s presidential campaign. One of three leaders of Sarah Palin’s Alaska “truth squad,” O’Callaghan became the public face of Palin’s legal pushback against ethics charges related to her former brother-in-law, the so-called “Troopergate.” From 2009 to 2011, he worked at the law firm Nixon Peabody, then from 2011 to 2017, he was a partner at the New York office of law firm Clifford Chance. In 2017, he became the principal deputy assistant attorney general of the National Security Division at the U.S. Department of Justice
- Q puts [Ed] in the killbox, along with [RR}…
- Yes, it is Ed O’Callaghan. He is RR’s assistant.
- When RR goes, Ed goes.
serialbrain2 lays it all out
- When Rosenstein is out, Panuccio cannot replace him and the rule to be applied will be here: Imgur. Therefore Solicitor General Noel Francisco would replace Rosenstein. And who appointed Francisco? Trump! That’s our guy! link
- So at the end of this mechanical succession process, Trump and Sessions will have their guy in #2 and get to pick who to put in #3. All this without needing any Senate confirmation!
- Now that’s what happened at HQ. Let’s see what’s going on in the street:
- An anon: Schneiderman gone Proper judge in place. Q1393 Impressive, Anon. Q
- No need to decode this conversation, pretty obvious right? You all know Schneidermann is the former NY Attorney General who resigned after Allison Mack started singing. I would just add this:
- Q1368 Allison Mack [NXIVM] arrested [date]? When does a bird sing? Schneiderman resigns [date]? Coincidence?
Allison Mack Arrest date= April 20, 2018.
Schneiderman resign date= May 7 2018.
Difference: 17 days. What is the 17th letter of the alphabet? ‘Q’ Coincidence?
- Q signed the resignation of NY Attorney General Schneidermann. Let that sink in.
- Q is also telling you Preet Bharara is running to replace Schneidermann
- Q1374 What do you notice? They all drop hints they are considering future elected positions. Why? Claim interference? Attack on opposition party? Protection? Can you serve from jail? Q
- Whatever they try, Q is signaling that this NY AG position is already filled by Sessions according to his plan:
- Donald Trump’s aides reportedly insert grammatical errors into the US president’s tweets in an attempt to mirror his tweeting style.
- The president has become famed for firing off rambling, inflammatory tweets – which include misspellings, typos and other linguistic errors – to his 52 million followers in the early hours.
- The staffers are believed to deliberately adopt symbols of Mr Trump’s tweeting – such as words which are capitalised for emphasis and fragmented sentences.
- However, they are not thought to intentionally misspell words or names.