US home-ownership is at 50 year lows.Wholesale inventories rise, but still signalling recession levels. US productivity hits rock bottom, the entire economy is collapsing and all indicators are pointing to it. Baltic Dry Index declines again. The wealthy are building panic rooms and getting prepared for the financial crisis, an event or war. Ukraine strengthens military force near Crimea. US Saudi coalition bomb a potato chip factory and kill civilians. Houthi’s move closer the government stronghold. US destroying infrastructure in Libya an other countries with no talks on how to rebuild.Russia and Turkey talk about reestablishing trade. US is trying to redraw the map with the bombing of Iraq, Yemen, Libya and Syria. US and British forces spotted in Syria. Russia wants a new list of terrorists in the UN since al-Nusra renamed themselves. US gives weapons to the ISIS and other terrorists groups. Intelligence reports that the IS will attack US bases around the world, false flag event being prepared.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 08.09.2016
- In the second quarter of this year, home ownership rates in the United States fell to their lowest level in more than 50 years. Around 63 percent of U.S. homes are owned.
- Nearly 40 countries on three continents – including China, Singapore, Mexico and Brazil – have higher home ownership rates.
- The home ownership drop doesn’t bode well for the U.S. economy. The National Association of Realtors estimates that for every two homes sold, one job is created.
- Wholesale Sales which surged 1.9% MoM – the most since Sept 2012, though we note sales remain lower (-0.45%) YoY and inventories higher (+0.24%) YoY. This move notched the wholesale inventories-to-sales ratio down to 1.33 – which remains deep in recession territory despite its improvement.
- plunged 0.6% – dramatically missing the +0.4% exp in this preliminary Q2 report. This is the 3rd quarterly decline in a row – the first time that has happened since 1979. This three quarter plunge is the biggest drop in productivity since 1993, and this is the first YoY drop (-0.4%) since Q2 2013. All in all… a disaster!
real-worker productivity is collapsing (but buy back productivity is soaring!!).
- * * *
- America is “in trouble basically because productivity is dead in the water…”
- US productivity growth peaked in 1972 – incidentally the year after Nixon took the US off gold.
- The productivity decline witnessed ever since is unprecedented. Despite the short lived boom of the 1990s US productivity growth only average 1.2 per cent from 1975 up to today. If we isolate the last 15 years US productivity growth is on par with what an agrarian slave economy was able to achieve 200 years ago.
- In addition, the last 15 years also saw an outsized contribution to GDP from finance. If we look at
- the billionaire-class is growing more fearful NYPost reports, thehottest new trend for the .01 percent? Luxury safe rooms, darling.
- billionaires are worried enough about their personal safety that they are outfitting their abodes with ultra-luxe safe spaces that cost up to half a million dollars.
Town & Country notes that as fear escalates worldwide, foreign royals, cautious executives, and Gwyneth Paltrow are among those looking for spots to ride out anything from an ISIS attack to a natural disaster.
These days safe rooms are more five-star retreat than cinder block fallout shelter. “They may want a facility that’s nuclear-proof, but they also want it to look like a Ritz-Carlton,” says Lana Corbi, who, with her husband Al, runs the security firm Strategically Armored & Fortified Environments.
- a bedroom is outfitted with bulletproof windows, ballistic fiberglass to secure doors against explosions, an air filtration unit to protect against a gas attack, and a panic button, all of which creates an area that’s as impenetrable as a traditional safe room but considerably more comfortable.
- if everything is so awesome in the world,, why are wealthy building panic rooms?Why are they preparing?
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine are reinforcing the presence of military equipment and personnel in the Kherson region, which is located on the south of Ukraine, just north of Crimea.
- The spokesman for the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, explained that “this is the needed for rapid and effective responding to the situation that may arise in connection with possible aggressive actions of the Russian side.”
- At least nine people have been killed in a Saudi-led coalition airstrike on the Yemeni capital, .
- Civilian deaths occurred in an airstrike on a potato chip factory
- The Houthi forces have made remarkable progress in the east Sanaa countryside recently, capturing several sites from the Hadi loyalists and their Saudi allies.
- The United States and Europe do not have any plans to rebuild Libya’s cities or critical infrastructure destroyed by military intervention and have no intentions of supporting a government whose survival remains in doubt,
- US forces carried out nine airstrikes
United States and Europe, however, have failed to offer any detailed plans for how Libya’s infrastructure will be rebuilt, much less paid for,
- The central bankers will loan the new Libyan government the funds to rebuild and put them
- U.S. Special Operations forces are providing direct, on-the-ground support coordinating American airstrikes and providing intelligence information to local forces battling to oust the group from a militant stronghold.
- The positioning of a small number of elite U.S. personnel, operating alongside British troops, in the coastal city of Sirte deepens the involvement of Western nations in the fight against the Islamic State’s most powerful affiliate.
- Turkey will stop fulfilling its obligations under the deal with the European Union, if Brussels does not set the date for the lifting of visa regime, Turkish EU Affairs Minister
Russia and Turkey will be able to restore trade turnover in 1 to 2 years, Russian Economic Development Minister
- British special forces and not limiting its functions to train and support the militants only with equipment and weapons
- Russian Defense Ministry announced on Tuesday that Russia dispatched official invitations to a number of countries to join the Russian-Syrian humanitarian operation in Aleppo, adding that it has received proposals for the participation of the defense ministries of a number of countries in this initiative.
- The Ministry said in a statement that official invitations have been dispatched by the Russian Defense Ministry to the defense ministries of the US and most European and Asian countries to join the Russian efforts.
- Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, urged the United Nations to update its list of terrorist organizations in due time so that various groups couldn’t escape retribution by changing their names.
- In late July, one of the largest terror groups involved in the Syrian conflict, the Al Nusra Front, announced cutting ties with Al-Qaeda and changing its name to Jabhat Fatah al-Sham (Conquest of Syria Front).
- US soldiers abandoned their weapons and equipment when they came under fire.
- General Charles Cleveland, US military spokesman, said that no personnel were killed or positions overrun. “We have been able to determine that the ID card and most of the pictured equipment was lost during recent operations
he spokesperson said, “In the course of moving the (casualty collection point) to a safe location, some equipment was left behind..”
- Source: sputniknews.com
- Imagine you woke up to discover a massive cyber attack on your country. All government data has been destroyed, taking out healthcare records, birth certificates, social care records and so much more. The transport system isn’t working, traffic lights are blank, immigration is in chaos and all tax records have disappeared. The Internet has been reduced to an error message and daily life as you know it has halted.
- Strategists know that the most fragile part of Internet infrastructure is the energy supply. The starting point in serious cyber warfare may well be to trip the power stations which power the data centres involved with the core routing elements of the network.
- William Cohen, the former US secretary of defence, recently predicted such a major outage would cause large-scale economic damage and civil unrest throughout a country
- Phase one: Takeover of network: the country’s security operations centre would need to take control of Internet traffic to stop its citizens from crashing the internal infrastructure. We possibly saw thisin the failed Turkish coup a few weeks ago, where YouTube and social media went completely offline inside the country.
- Phase two: Analysis of attack: security analysts would be trying to figure out how to cope with the attack
- Phase three: Observation and large-scale control: the authorities would be faced with countless alerts about system crashes and problems . A key focus would be ensuring military, transport, energy, financial systems were given the highest priority, along with
- Phase four: restoring:
- IS will hit US bases in Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia , this was intercepted by Israeli intelligence.
- Sounds like psyop ,
if Islamic State does
actually attack a US airbase
then it will be a false flag .