Lifting the Veil
An Introduction to The Pathological Minority
in Control of The United States.
An Investigative History
of the United States Pathocracy.
A system of government created by a small pathological minority
that takes control over a society of normal people.
Researched and Written
Definition: pathocracy (n). A system of government created by a small pathological minority that takes control over a society of normal people
(from Political Ponerology:
A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes,
by Andrew Lobaczewski)
from Greek pathos, “feeling, pain, suffering”; and kratos, “rule”
A totalitarian form of government in which absolute political power is held by a psychopathic elite, and their effect on the people is such that the entire society is ruled and motivated by purely pathological values.
A pathocracy can take many forms and can insinuate itself covertly into any seemingly just system or ideology.
As such it can masquerade under the guise of a democracy or theocracy as well as more openly oppressive regimes.
1. suppression of individualism and creativity.
2. impoverishment of artistic values.
3. impoverishment of moral values;
a social structure based on self-interest and one-upmanship,
rather than altruism.
4. fanatical ideology; often a corrupted form of a valid viable ‘trojan’ ideology which is perverted into a pathological form, bearing little resemblance to the substance of the original.
5. intolerance and suspicion of anyone who is different,
or who disagrees with the state.
6. centralized control.
7. widespread corruption.
8. secret activities within government, but surveillance of the general population. (In contrast, a healthy society would have transparent government processes, and respect for privacy of the individual citizen).
9. paranoid and reactionary government.
10. excessive, arbitrary, unfair and inflexible legislation; the power of decision making is reduced/removed from the citizens’ everyday lives.
11. an attitude of hypocrisy and contempt demonstrated by the actions of the ruling class, towards the ideals they claim to follow, and towards the citizens they claim to represent.
12. controlled media, dominated by propaganda.
13. extreme inequality between the richest and poorest.
14. endemic use of corrupted psychological reasoning such as paramoralisms, conversive thinking and doubletalk.
15. rule by force and/or fear of force.
16. people are considered as a ‘resource’ to be exploited
(hence the term “human resources”),
rather than as individuals with intrinsic human worth.
17. spiritual life is restricted to inflexible and indoctrinare schemes. Anyone attempting to go beyond these boundaries is considered a heretic or insane, and therefore dangerous.
18. arbitrary divisions in the population (class, ethnicity, creed) are inflamed into conflict with one another.
19. suppression of free speech – public debate, demonstration, protest.
20. violation of basic human rights, for example: restriction or denial of basic life necessities such as food, water, shelter; detainment without charge; torture and abuse; slave labour.
“I know the capacity that is there to make tyranny total in America.
We must see to it that this agency
and all agencies that possess this technology
operate within the law and under proper supervision,
so that we never cross over that abyss.
That is the abyss from which there is no return.”
~~ U.S. Senator Frank Church, 19751
Note: All research validated by over 500 footnotes
with links provided to reliable sources.
1 Quoted by Pentagon Papers whistleblower Dan Ellsberg
from his article in the UK’s Guardian,
June 10, 2013
* * * *
[Editor’s Note] Lifting the Veil is the best single summary
revealing the deepest levels of deception in our world we’ve seen.
It uses highly reliable sources on almost everything presented
with links to verify it all.
If you don’t have time to read the entire piece,
skim the highlighted sections and don’t miss chapter XIII
which presents undeniable proof of cults
made up of psychopaths hell bent
on dominating and controlling our world.
You will learn how they are able
to keep all of this out of the eye of the public.
This is a must read for all who want to be educated
and join in building a brighter future for ourselves
and for future generations.
“The problem of the Pathocracy seems to be so vast and complex;
it is certainly intimidating.
We are fortunate that the solutions are relatively simple.
It begins and ends with education and non-participation.
Ignorance is the sole tool that keeps the Pathocracy afloat.
It’s truly this easy.
An awake populace can collectively choose
to stop holding the pyramid above their shoulders
by refusing to oil the gears of the machine.
We need to collectively move our money out of big banks,
support local enterprise over multinational corporations,
and be excessively vocal about the truth.”
Chapter I: The War on Terror is a Fraud
Chapter II: The One-Party State
Chapter III: Psychopathy, Power and Politics
Chapter IV: Operation Paperclip
Chapter V: MK-ULTRA
Chapter VI: Operation Gladio
Chapter VII: Operation Mockingbird
Chapter VIII: COINTELPRO
Chapter IX: The Phoenix Program
Chapter X: Iran/Contra
Chapter XI: Continuity of Government
Chapter XII: The Pedophocracy
Chapter XIII: Cults and Child Abuse
Chapter XIV: Trauma-Based Mind Control
Chapter XV: The Pathocracy
Chapter XVI: Solutions
Chapter XVII: The Awakening